Healthy Brains, Healthy Children
Available in paperback or eBook.
How parents can raise their children in a smarter, healthier and more natural way.
This book will empower mothers and fathers to better understand and improve their child’s developing brain – starting at any age. Topics include
- Prenatal, breastfeeding and baby’s first food
- Natural ways to regulate blood sugar to the brain
- Drug-free strengthening of the immune system
- Recognizing and avoiding food allergies that lead to chronic illness and brain dysfunction
- Detoxifying the home environment
- Hospitals, medications and testing
- Choosing a healthcare professional (from the traditional medical to “alternative” professionals) • Understanding the full spectrum of brain problems
- Common neurological spectrum conditions (autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, seizure disorders, and ADHD)
- Exercise, sensory and motor stimulation
- Healthy recipes Healthy Brains, Healthy Children can also assist healthcare professionals make helpful recommendations for their own patients.