Bottle: 30 capsules
Serving: 1 capsule daily
FREE shipping with a monthly subscription (US only).
Subscriptions are shipped within the US only but we are delighted to ship internationally for one-time purchases.
The MAF D+K is a vitamin D complex centered on the most active useful form, D3. It is rounded out with vitamin K2, as well as the minerals zinc and magnesium, which are needed to make vitamin D perform many of its functions.
Why did we choose these nutrients?
Many vitamin D supplements on the market contain only Vitamin D2 found in plants which is much more difficult for the body to use than Vitamin D3 from animals. However, vitamin D3 supplements usually only contain the bare vitamin, devoid of the cofactors that help it work.
- Vitamin D is essential for promoting bone health and preventing chronic diseases.
- Researchers show that food sources of vitamin D3 and sunshine each provide uniquely different benefits for the immune system and to our genes.
- Some studies show that Vitamin D can be used to mitigate SAD and depression and enhance mood and cognitive function.
- Vitamin D and K work together to reduce carbohydrate intolerance, improve blood pressure regulation. They also play a role in various areas of the metabolism.
- Vitamin K2 is also important for the function of cellular mitochondria.
This supplement contains milk products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Domestic / Within the US
We offer 3 convenient shipping options:
Available on subscription purchases only
3-5 business days
3-5 business days
2 business days
International / Outside of the US
Unfortunately, we do not currently ship outside of the US for subscription orders but we are delighted to be able to ship one off orders as follows.
- Over $100 - your shipping will be FREE!
- Under $100 - your shipping charge will be calculated at checkout depending on your delivery address.
Please note that all stock is shipped from the US so delivery times can vary considerably from country to country. We can't be held responsible for shipments that might be delayed or held by customs so it is the customer's responsibility to confirm that their local customs departments will let the shipment in.
Due to the overwhelming demand since we launched MAF Supplements, we are now opening the range up to wholesale orders.
Please drop us a line at email@example.com with your contact details and wholesale requirements and we will get back to you straight away.